Bradley Smoker Review – The Bradley Digital 4 Rack Electric Smoker is one of the best electric smoker that I reviewed. I have read a lot of negative reviews about electric smokers from the Bradley Electric Smoker stable so I didn’t really bother to check other models in this brand. But honestly, I shouldn’t have gone by the reviews and I should have checked it directly on my own.
Bradley Smoker Review
How the Bradley Smoker turned me from a skeptic to a believer.
I had gone over to a friends place to cacth up with him. I saw that he made an excellent grilled chicken and hamburger patties which were grilled to perfection and had that wonderful smoky flavor.
I just couldn’t resist peeking into his backyard to see which smoker he was using. And to my surprise, it was a Bradley.
I went outdoors with him to check electric smoker and loved it! It was in the middle of winter and he was merrily using his smoker outdoors without any worry. I knew I had to dig further and see if I can do the same.
Bradley Digital Electric Smoker Review
The thing that attracted me to it the most was its wide range of digital controls. You actually have everything you can ask for. You even have a control setting for the amount of smoke you want. You can experiment with various smoker recipes that you can use with it.
Another excellent feature is its heat range. It very easily goes up to 320 degrees F. That happens mainly indoors but still, it still is pretty impressive as most smokers won’t even begin to reach that range of heat.
- Excellent if you want to smoke outdoors.
- At 320 degrees F, it has a very high maximum temperature
- Very well designed with a full range of features like digital controls for cooking time, smoke, smoking temperature, etc.
- Cold smoking too can be done with it.
- Assembling is easy
- The smoker is great at what it does, it gives you an amazing smoked meal but it is difficult to move from one place to another. It has two handles but it doesn’t have wheels so if you need to constantly move it, its difficult. Especially if you want to take it outdoors whenever you want to use it, you have to carry it out.
- It has a lower height than normal smokers. This becomes a problem if you are tall as you will need to constantly bend when you use it. You can also hoist it up on a table but again it takes effort. This is something the Bradley guys should have kept in mind when they made it. For example, the Char-Broil Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Electric Grill has a great stand.
Looking at the great service offered and features of the Bradley Digital Electric Smoker, I highy recommend it. For the heat that it gives, the grilling and smoking that it does and the multiple digital features that can make you into a smoking ninja, ts an excellent buy. Check its latest price on Amazon
Also check our Best Electric Smoker Reviews