Bostitch Air Compressor Review 2017– I personally feel that the Bostitch brand is one of the best when it comes to air compressors. They have a wide variety of tools which you can choose from. Most of their tools are compatible with other tools of theirs and also with other brands. Another great thing about Bostitch air compressors is that they are very durable.
Bostitch Air Compressor Review 2017
- 1 Bostitch Air Compressor Review 2017
I have mentioned below the top Bostitch Air compressors that are available in the market today:
Bostitch BTFP3KIT 3-Tool and Compressor Combo Kit
The Bostitch BTFP3KIT is in the higher end of the models that Bostitch has both in terms of price and features. There are a lot of combinations which you can choose from like just the compressor or maybe upto 3 other tool combos. It has a 150 PSI pancake, 6 gallon model so you are assured a good deal of power.
- Power: With a 150 PSI, 6 gallon pancake model, you get a lot of power.
- Durability: This motor is made to last for decades so you can be assured that it is long lasting.
- Bundled Tools: You get a bundle of 3 tools which work very well with the motor and is worth a buy even if you have these tools from other brands. It has the 18 GA Brad nailer, the 16GA straight finish nailer and the 3/8 crown stapler.
- Accessories: It has ¼ inch x air hose of 15 feet and has good fittings.
Check price of the Bostitch BTFP3KIT on Amazon
If you are looking for a good Bostitch air compressor which is light on the pocket then the Bostitch U/BTFP02012 is an excellent choice. It has a lot of features and is a steal for its price.
- Power: With the 150 PSI 6 gallon tank, it packs a lot of punch and can give you all the power you want.
- Oil free pump: The pump doesn’t need to be oiled. The advantage of that is you don’t need to spend on maintenance and you can do a wide variety of tasks with it.
- Low sound: At a noise level of 78.5 dBA, it is the lowest noise air compressor on the market for its power.
- Compatibility: Another great feature of this air compressor is that it is compatible with many other tools so it is literally universal when it comes to the power you need to give to your tools.
- Light: Another great feature is that it weights only 29 pounds which is extremely light when you compare it with other air compressors. You can carry it around comfortably.
Check price of the Bostitch U/BTFP02012 on Amazon
BOSTITCH CAP1512-OF Oil-Free 1.2 Gallon Trim High-Output Compressor
As compared to the other Bostitch air compressors, the CAP1512-OF is very competitively priced. It has a 1.2 gallon tank which is small and compact. It may not help as a main compressor but you can use it for emergencies and as a backup.
- Price: The BOSTITCH CAP1512-OF is very competitively priced compared to other Bostitch compressors.
- Size: It is small and compact so easy to use, store and carry.
- Oil Free pump: The pump is oil free and can handle till 150 PSI which is very good. Another thing is that it can handle multiple tools.
- Strong motor: It has a very string motor at 2.0 HP and needs only 12 AMPs to start up.
- Light: It is very light at just 23.5 pounds and it also has a handle which is very comfortable and has a roll cage design.
- Easy to use: The control panel is very easy to use. It is simple and quick to pick up.
- Capacity: Since it only has a 1.2 gallon tank, it has a lower capacity than most air compressors.
Check price of the BOSTITCH CAP1512-OF on Amazon
BOSTITCH U/BTFP02011 6-Gallon Factory-Reconditioned Pancake Compressor
Another excellent Bostitch air compressor from the Bostitch stable is the BOSTITCH U/BTFP02011 6-Gallon Factory-Reconditioned Pancake Compressor. It has a low price and has a large number of features. It is a full range air compressor with a 6 gallon tank and is very reliable.
- Price: Compared to most air compressors in the 6 gallon tank range, the BOSTITCH U/BTFP02011 is an excellent air compressor in terms of price.
- Reliable: Coming from the Bostitch stable, it is very reliable and is made to last.
- Quiet: It is a very quiet air compressor and even at full force is only a 80dBA in terms of noise so you can easily use it inside the house without disturbing others.
- Power: It has 2.6 SCFM at 90 PSI so it has tremendous power and can be used with multiple tools.
- Pump: It has a pump which is maintenance free and is oil free so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Weight: It is a bit heavy at 33 pounds but since it’s a 6 gallon tank, it is a normal weight.
- Carrying handle: The handle is a bit difficult to get a grip on so its difficult to carry it for long.
Check price of the BOSTITCH U/BTFP02011 on Amazon
Bostitch BTFP02028 150 PSI 1.8 HP 26-Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor
The Bostitch BTFP02028 150 PSI 1.8 HP 26-Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor is not a pancake compressor. It is more like a rolling vertical model. It is very powerful at 150 PSI and has a tank capacity of 26 gallons. This is a strong and powerful air compressor which can be used for the house too.
- Power and capacity: With 26 gallons and a 150 PSI vertical tank, the Bostitch BTFP02028 150 PSI 1.8 HP 26-Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor is one of the most powerful air compressor available. It can deliver 4.1 SCFM at 90 PSI.
- Easy to store: Though it has a 26 gallon tank, it is vertical so is very easy to store.
- Weight: At 104 pounds it is a giant of an air compressor and has a pull handle and 10 inch wheels to move it around.
- Price: Since it is a heavy duty air compressor the Bostitch BTFP02028 150 PSI 1.8 HP 26-Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor is the costliest in the air compressors reviewed so far.
Check price of the Bostitch BTFP02028 on Amazon
It is not hard to get a great, high quality air compressor when you decide on a Bostitch. You can use it if you are a home owner or professionally. It has an excellent name and brand loyalty and recognition. If you liked our Bostitch Air Compressor Review then please do share it via the icons below.
You may also like our other reviews related to Air compressors: